1.5 lbs beef sirloin or tendeloin, cubed
3 Tbsp garlic, minced
1 tsp salt
2 Tbsp butter
3 Tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
5 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
2 Tbsp oyster sauce
1. Combine beef, salt, pepper and garlic and mix well. Let stand for 10 mins.
2. Add olive oil and marinade for at least 30 m8ns.
3. Apply high heat on a pan then put the meat once the pan is hot enough.
4. Sear the meat until the color of the outer part turns brown. Toss the meat while searing so that all sides are uniformly cooked.
5. Add the oyster sauce and worcestershire sauce and continue tossing until liquid dries up.
6. Put in the butter and cook for 2-3 minutes more.
7. Serve hot. Enjoy!
# can be served over any green leafy veggies or vegetables of choice
Recipe by: Lee Ann Hand