- 2 t. Oregano
- 2 t. Minced Garlic
- a pinch of black pepper
- 3 t. Ground Cumin
- 2 t. Salt
- 4 T. Soy Sauce (Coconut aminos)
- 4 t. Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 t. Cayenne Pepper
- 1 c. prepared beef broth (use strong black coffee instead of water)
- 4 T. Chipotle Chili Powder
- 849 g Beef Bottom Sirloin, cut into chunks
- 1010 g 93% Lean Ground Beef
- 148g Chopped White Onion
- 119g Chopped Red Bell Pepper
- 5 T. Tomato Paste
- 4 T. Fish Sauce
- Cube half stew meat into small cubes, and process the other half in a food processor into ground beef.
- Chop pepper and onion into small pieces.
- Combine all spices together to make sauce.
- Saute cubed beef in a pan until browned, transfer to a slow cooker. Do the same with the ground beef.
- Saute vegetables in the remaining fat in the pan until onions are translucent.
- Add everything to the slow cooker and mix together.
- Simmer for 2 1/2 hours on high, then simmer for 20-30 minutes without the top.
Makes 10 servings
Macros per serving: 41.5g Protein/ 17.8g. Fat /7g Carbs
Original recipe: https://www.ruled.me/cavemans-chili/
Recipe provided by: Andrea Fry
Naked chicken tacos
6 ounce shredded chicken, 1 egg, and 1 ounce sharp cheddar. Shape into 2 shells and bake at 350 for 15 min. Top with 2 ounces cooked ground chicken, 1 tbsp pureed chipotle peppers, 1 tbsp keto mayo and buffalo sauce. Or whatever toppings will fit your macros. Meal macros 58p/26f/5c.
Recipe provided by: Cheryl Anderson-Marasco
Recipe provided by: Brenda Richards
Recipe provided by: Christina Mathes
Recipe provided by: K Brouillette Willis
6oz shrimp (peeled weight)
122 gms riced cauliflower
1 tbsp butter
1 tbsp heavy whipping cream
1 slice thick-cut bacon
1/2 cup cheddar – shredded
Cook the bacon then remove it from pan, (leave the bacon grease) add butter and shrimp cook until done and remove. Throw in the cauliflower (steam it before you rice it if you want soft “grits”), add HWC after the cauliflower has cooked a bit and then add cheese.
Recipe provided by: Cassandra Babcock
So i made my own alfredo i am showing pictures of the nutritional information. Super easy to make and can serve 6 to 8 people easily(even more if used as fondue dip with chicken or vegetables) My macros are 170 98 27. Keep up the great work everyone. Also i used this as a sauce with some roasted chicken but has tons of uses besides just that.
For the recipe you will need
1 pound spinach
1pint (2cups) half and half
Half a cup of Italian blend shredded cheese
First warm half and half (do not boil). Then slowly add cheese while stiring. Then add a pinch of salt and 1 clove of garlic(minced or crushed). Lastly i add the spinach (if using frozen make sure to squeeze all the water out) and continue cooking for 3 or 4 minutes.
Makes 6 to 8 quarter cup servings
7.2p/10.6f/6.1c per serving
Recipe provided by: Jeffery Holland